Custom Scrapbook Order Process
All work will be billed by completed layout (LO) as listed below. The price does not include the album,
page protectors, or page refills. The customer is responsible for providing the album, pages, and
protectors. If you prefer to have the album, pages, and protectors purchased, the cost will be
added to the final cost of the project.
- Contact me at 650-533-1306 or 314-315-3095 (in the St. Louis area). email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We'll set up an appointment to meet
- At your free consultation, we will look through your photos
- We will select the photos and memorabilia you wish to put into your album
- You will tell me any photos or memorabilia that you do not wish to be cropped. (some
cropping may just not be necessary!)
- We'll decide the theme, color schemes, designs, album size and prices.
- I will take home your photos and memorabilia and begin the process.
Not in either the SF Bay area or St. Louis Metro area? That's ok..i regularly help clients all ove the US. I would be happy to go over my consultation with you over the phone and work out the best way to scrapbook your physical or digital photos.
My process consists of:
- Organizing photos into page categories
- Shopping for paper, stickers, embellishments, etc… that coordinate with themes
- Cropping your photos, if necessary
- Mounting photos onto acid-free paper
- Decorating page with embellishments, ribbon, stickers, etc…
- Adding journaling and title to page, as necessary.